Porto Office, Portugal
Senior Frontend Developer
Skills & Personality
A creative frontend web developer who sometimes feels like you've seen it all, yet embraces the fact that there's still so much to learn and explore. You want to be part of a small, highly-skilled creative team in Porto and you are keen to take the lead on different projects.
On the lookout for new challenges and willing to step outside your comfort zone, you also care about having a work-life balance together with a fun and sustainable work environment.
You have what it takes
- Worked for 3+ years as a frontend developer in a creative agency
- The ability to mentor and coach junior/midlevel developers
- You speak Git, English and Portuguese fluently
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, devops)
- Good eye for design and aesthetics
- Proficiency in web standards, SEO and accessibility issues
- Familiarity with Agile mindset and processes
- Strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills
You will work directly with
Partner, Fullstack Developer
Let’s work together
superhuit is a well-established creative agency born in Lausanne, Switzerland. We create powerful brands, develop measurable strategies and carefully craft web solutions.
Collaboration is at the heart of our user-centered process and we support our clients all the way through their digital transformation. We are highly focused on quality and we value potential over experience. We believe in diversity and seek innovative & meaningful projects that we can be proud of. Every team member is welcome to contribute to the development of the agency.
Our desire is to grow while maintaining human-sized teams. That's why we landed in Porto and are growing step by step.
- A spot in a small team of passionate web artisans, where ego and bureaucracy have no place
Attractive and challenging projects for you to lead and/or contribute to, and that you can be proud of
- A strong people-oriented culture with no limit to progress and personal growth
- A personal budget for professional events and conferences and the possibility of profit sharing
- A superb office in Santa Catarina street
- Flexible work policy - flexible hours, part-time WFH possible
- An environment that promotes usage of and contribution to Open Source
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and show us the projects you are most proud of.
Also, please tell us what you are looking to get out of this position, 1 skill you master, 1 skill you want to improve, and what your thoughts are on the current state of the web.