As a passionate client partner
A people-person with strong project management and problem-solving skills. You bring experience with both clients and agencies and are excited by the opportunity to represent our highly-skilled team to develop our clients’ brands. You enjoy taking ownership of several projects at any one time and you want to represent clients among our small agile teams.
Driven by passion, you naturally adopt a positive mindset even in complex situations. You communicate daily with clients and make sure that you understand their business reality. You manage budgets and deadlines from kick-off to delivery with ease thanks to your strong multitasking skills.
Now you are ready for a new challenge that allows you to work with both local and international clients and teams, as well as participate in creating a fun and sustainable work environment for both your colleagues and yourself.
You have what it takes
- Solid experience in brand design and art direction.
- Proven project management skills.
- Ability to facilitate workshops with clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good resistance to stress and outstanding organization skills.
- Knowledge of production tools like Adobe Suite, Sketch, Invision, etc.
- Competent user of tools like Pipedrive, Favro, Spreadsheet and Keynote.
- Overall understanding of user-centered design processes and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and spoken French and English – German is a plus.
- Holder of a B/C permit or Swiss passport.
- Experience in communication and/or marketing strategy is a plus.
- Passion for a specific design area is a plus.
You want to
- Be responsible for the scope, deadlines, and profitability of different projects.
- Organize internal and external meetings to ensure the project team’s work aligns with clients’ challenges and expectations.
- Follow up on deliverables to ensure high-quality work gets shipped within deadlines.
- Actively participate in long and short-term planning to create a clear overview of team availability and the designers’ weekly planning.
- Ensure proactive organization and management of information, while being meticulous about following up and respecting deadlines.
- Discuss business goals with the client and advise the right products and/or services.
- Create offers and participate in the creation of design strategy and pitches.
- Refine and update roadmaps with clients.
- Answer daily client requests - get tasks defined and estimated by the team.
- Report on the team’s performance.
Let's work together
superhuit is an ambitious design agency focused on creating measurable strategies, powerful brands, and delightful web solutions. Collaboration is at the heart of our user-centered process and we support our clients through every stage of their transformation. While experience is of course important, we place a high value on curiosity and a willingness to try new ways of doing things.
We believe in diversity and seek innovative projects that our passionate team love managing. Every team member is welcome to contribute to the development of the agency and we enjoy getting together for drinks every now and then.
Send us your full application (including CV, cover letter and your best projects) and tell us why you want to work with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a socially responsible company, one of our goals is to provide an environment that contributes to the well-being and personal growth of each team member. Besides the standard social benefits, we offer a personal budget for professional events and conferences, as well as the possibility of profit sharing.
As long as the team’s work is completed efficiently, everyone is responsible for managing their own time. Flexibility, collaboration and self-management are our key values and we welcome regular feedback, viewing this as an opportunity for improvement.