Are you a passionate client partner ?
A people-person with strong project management and problem-solving skills. You have experience working both on client and agency sides and you want to be part of our high-skilled team in Lausanne (headquarter). You like to take ownership on several projects at the same time and want to represent clients among our small agile teams.
As you are driven by passion, you adopt a positive mindset even on complicated situations. You communicate daily with clients and you make sure that you understand their business reality. Managing budget and deadlines from pre-sales to delivery is something you are comfortable with as you have great multitasking capabilities.
Looking for new challenges and willing to work with international clients and teams, you are willing to participate at creating a fun and sustainable work environment for you and your colleagues.
You have what it takes
- Proven capability in digital project management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good resistance to stress and outstanding organisation skills.
- Knowledge of tools like Trello, Spreadsheet, Keynote and Pipedrive.
- Knowledge of Wordpress, Invision, Sketch, Adobe suite, etc. is a plus.
- Overall understanding of user centered design processes.
- Excellent written and spoken french and english – german is a plus.
- Owner of B/C permit or swiss passport.
- Experience in Communication or/and marketing is a plus.
- Any passion for UX related fields is a plus.
Let's work together
superhuit is an ambitious user experience agency focused on creating measurable strategies, powerful brands and delightful web solutions.
Collaboration is at the heart of our user centered process and we support our clients all the way through their digital transformation. We are highly focused on quality and value potential over experience.
We believe in diversity and seek innovative projects that our passionate team likes to manage. Every team member is welcome to contribute to the development of the agency and we like to share drinks every now and then.
As a socially responsible company, one of our goals is to provide an environment that contributes to the well-being and personal growth of each team member. Besides the common social benefits, we offer a personal budget for professional events and conferences and profit sharing. As long as the team work can be achieved efficiently, everyone is responsible for managing her/his own time.
Flexibility, collaboration and self-management are our key values and we encourage regular feedback as they are an opportunity for us to improve.
Your mission if you accept it
- Be responsible for the scope, timing and deadlines of different projects.
- Organize internal and external meetings for the clients and the team, attending the requested ones and following up with deliveries within deadlines.
- Take care of the calendar and communication.
- Discuss business goals with the client and advise the right products & services.
- Develop the network, create offers and be a key player in pitches.
- Refine & update roadmaps with the clients.
- Manage deals with the clients.
- Respond to daily client requests - get tasks defined & estimated by the team.
- Report the team performances.
Send us your full application (including CV, Cover letter and your best projects) and tell us why you want to work with us at email@example.com.