Your passion is to build award-winning experiences ?
A creative frontend web developer who sometimes feel like you've seen it all, yet embraces the fact that there's still so much to learn and explore. You want to be part of a small high-skilled creative team in Porto and you are willing to take the lead on different projects.
Looking for new challenges and willing to overcome your limits, you also care about having a work life balance together with a fun and sustainable work environment.
You have what it takes
- Worked for 3+ years as a frontend developer in a creative agency
- Ability to mentor and coach junior/midlevel developers
- You speak Git, English and Portuguese fluently
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Good eye for design and aesthetics
- Proficiency in web standards, SEO and accessibility issues
- Familiarity with Agile mindset and processes
- Strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills
Let's work together
superhuit is an ambitious user experience agency born in Lausanne, Switzerland. We create powerful brands, develop measurable strategies, and delightful web solutions.
Collaboration is at the heart of our user centered process and we support our clients all the way through their digital transformation. We are highly focused on quality and we value potential over experience. We believe in diversity and seek innovative & meaningful projects that we can be proud of. Every team member is welcome to contribute to the development of the agency.
Our desire is to grow keeping human-sized teams, that's why we landed in Porto a year ago and are growing step by step.
- Good looking and challenging projects that we can be proud of
- A strong people-oriented culture with no limit to progress – we are not a job title, we are humans with great potential and multiple talents that are always evolving and serving our common goals
- A personal budget for professional events and conferences and profit sharing
- Flexible hours - as long as the team work can be achieved efficiently, everyone is responsible for managing her/his own time
- A working environment among an international community
- An amazing view of the Douro River
- An environment that promotes usage of and contribution to Open Source
- Possibility of occasionally working remotely